RFA Engineering (www.rfamec.com) is seeking several growth oriented Design Engineers to be part of our engineering team at our facility in Eden Prairie, MN.
- Designs mechanical assemblies, parts, and systems for new and existing products.
- Creates parts and assemblies using 3D CAD software.
- Creates mechanical drawings, Bill of Materials information, and other documentation for product release.
- Evaluates prototype products and designs for possible refinement through assembly and test.
- 4 year degree in an Engineering related field, Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- Entry level to 5 years experience with mechanical engineering.
- Ability to work on numerous tasks concurrently.
- Must have extensive knowledge of principles, and procedures of Mechanical Engineering to include the design process from concept through manufacturing.
- Experience with Creo, Solidworks, NX, Inventor or Solid Edge.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.
- Must be a self starter, have good communication skills, and be able to work as part of a team.
- Strong mechanical aptitude demonstrated by past work experience and/or hobbies.
Why work for RFA?
About RFA Engineering
RFA Engineering has provided machine design and engineering services to industry leading customers since 1943. Our primary focus is project based product development of off highway equipment including agricultural, construction, mining, recreational, industrial, and special machines. Our work includes concept development, product design, documentation, problem-solving, simulation, optimization, and testing of components, systems and complete machines. Our engineering staff is located both at our Engineering Center near Minneapolis, and at numerous customer sites throughout the U.S.
We Offer Competitive Benefits:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account (Traditional 401k & Roth 401k)
- Flexible Spending Plans for Medical Expenses and Dependent Care
- Extra Time Bonuses
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Education Assistance
Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly