RFA Engineering (www.rfamec.com) is seeking candidates to be part of our engineering team at our customer's facility in Moline, IL. Our customer's facility is a world-class engineering and manufacturing center.
This is a full time position with a full benefit package listed below, that is indefinite in duration with the opportunity of professional growth, direct hire by our customer, and additional opportunities within our own organization.
- This position will primarily perform NVH (Noise, Vibration, and Harshness) testing on agricultural equipment, subsystems, and components.
- Provide comprehensive NVH services (testing, analysis, and consultation) both in the office and in the field.
- Project planning of moderate scope.
- Suggest design changes to enhance product performance.
- Provide appropriate documentation for project results and successfully communicate them to the business partner and the customer NVH community.
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree desired) or equivalent experience in Mechanical, Acoustical or similar Engineering.
- 1+ years of NVH-related experience.
- Extensive experience in experimental test setup, multi-channel data acquisition, digital signal processing, and data analysis.
- Experience with NVH test methods including experimental modal test, sound power measurement, intensity mapping, and impedance tube tests.
- Understanding and practice of engineering principles as they relate to off-road mobile products.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and project management skills.
- Experience with LMS Test Lab, or equivalent NVH data acquisition systems.
- Familiarity with CAD tools, Pro/E (Creo) preferred.
- Estimate 10% travel within the US.
Why work for RFA?
About RFA Engineering
RFA Engineering has provided machine design and engineering services to industry leading customers since 1943. Our primary focus is project based product development of off highway equipment including agricultural, construction, mining, recreational, industrial, and special machines. Our work includes concept development, product design, documentation, problem-solving, simulation, optimization, and testing of components, systems and complete machines. Our engineering staff is located both at our Engineering Center near Minneapolis, and at numerous customer sites throughout the U.S.
We Offer Competitive Benefits:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account (Traditional 401k & Roth 401k)
- Flexible Spending Plans for Medical Expenses and Dependent Care
- Extra Time Bonuses
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Education Assistance
Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly